Monday 25 August 2008

Seven!

Yesterday my little brother turned seven!
It was a great day, I think he enjoyed it! He got many presents, puzzles, balloons, an alarm clock, and he even had a go at piloting a boat that afternoon! We went to the Ebre River and had a boat all to ourselves.
Here are some pictures, enjoy!

Mummy and I blew all the balloons...

Plenty of presents and sweets!

The rice near the river... since it's very wet there, rice can grow. :)

At first it was quite stormy and dark, but it gives a touch of loveliness to it.

Right in front of us.

One of the sides on our way back. It was more sunny then.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ole, Martini! Congrats to my "littleist" cousin, and pull his ears for me, eh! Can't believe it's been seven years you've been living in that house... Remember he was born when we helped moved you in. And he WAS a boy, just as I predicted, hehe!
Cheers cuz,
RT

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your brother! Looks like you had a lovely ride on the lake.

Anonymous said...

Um, I think the Ebre is a river... ;D
Cheers,
RT

Anonymous said...

It looks looks like you had a really fun day! Thanks for sharing the pictures!