Wednesday 21 January 2009

Remembering 2008

I have been tagged a second time by Rachael. =)
Here's what you need to do:

1. Fill in your memories of 2008
2. Link my blog to yours
3. Tag others and comment on their blogs so they know they've been tagged

Remembering 2008

A good book I read
"The God I Love", by Joni Eareckson

A great film/movie I watched
The Inheritance

A new place I visited
Els Muntanyans

An inspiring verse or quote I read
"Don't show how big your problems are to God, show how big your God is to your problems" Anonymous

A discovery I made
Cats are the cutest things in the world! =)

A new skill I acquired
Scrapbooking. ;P

A lesson I learned
Patience and endurance are essential.

A moment I will always remember
My birthday. =)

I tag... Letsee...
Bryant
Roger Trucker
Anders Viking
Dorian Eril

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your tagged again!! It's a wild game this time...check out my blog for the rules. :D