Monday 10 January 2011

Happy New 2011!!

Dear Allofyou,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

A couple of days ago I realised I never posted on my blog about New Year. I never wished the best to those few who still read my blog when I (occasionally) post. I never really thought about my blog during these holidays.
Truth is, I've been so busy I haven't really had a chance to write anywhere, not just only on this blog. Yes, I've been ironing.
Okay, that's not all I've been up to really, but it has consumed a good ammount of my time. Now that I think of it, I have a huge pile waiting for me to iron tomorrow, but that's not the point. The thing is that I've been busy, and I'm going to be busy for the rest of the year, hopefully, and for the rest of my life (that sounds so mysterious and enigmatic, doesn't it? I warn you, though... it doesn't have a second meaning to it, or a secret hidden behind the sentence), hopefully, but... I've been told that better late than never.
Thus, my darling friends and blogger people, I wish you the best on this 2011. Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Good to hear from you on your blog! :) I always enjoy what you have to say! Happy New Year to you too! Miss you SOOOOO much and look forward to when the Lord will work it out for us to see each other again!!!

Marian said...

Happy (belated) New Year!! :)