Monday 22 August 2011

And Now She's...

...back. Not dead. Really.

As a matter of fact, I'm pretty much as alive as I'll ever be. These past three weeks have been so full! Therefore, instead of writing a tremendously long post about all my endeavours (a word a friend once used to describe my ups and downs and which I really took a liking to) I will simply post a couple of pictures and leave the rest to your imagination.

No, this is definitely not laziness, just... being busy. As I write, I'm twenty minutes away of leaving with my family for a refreshing walk along the river/beach.


Montblanc, the day after Frank arrived. ♥
TREC picture. Also, following a "tradition" with Frank. Evening in les Fonts de Montjuïc.
TREC picture. Went to watch a hot-air balloon being blown up and leaving.
Family holidays! Albarracín.
Albarracín once more.
Teruel.
Teruel again.
Highest point near Bronchales. Sierra Alta.
TREC picture. Sunflower field.
El Castillo de Peracense.
El Castillo de Peracense again.
Molino de la Mancha.
Sorry about the "couple of pictures" thing. I guess I should have warned you there were more.

In any case, I'll still be busy in the future but no as much. Frank left early this afternoon, and I miss him! I teach English three hours to two different pupils every Tuesday and Thursday, plus I'm taking theory driving lessons. In about two or three weeks I'll be going back to school again, also. Is there anything else you would like to know?

1 comment:

hazel marie said...

Your photos are so pretty! And your locations..! I'm practically green with envy!
*sigh* Someday I'll get to Europe :)

-Gwyn