Thursday 17 November 2011

Teruel

Last summer my family and I spent our holidays in Bronchales. Since it was comparatively near to the place where we were staying, my parents took us all to Teruel one day. As I was thinking about my summer pictures this afternoon, I realized I had never really shared any pictures on this blog.

Thus this post. :) Here are some of my favourite pictures!

I am not sure which building this was, but in this picture it was viewed from Teruel's Museum.

This is the fountain at the top of Teruel's stairs, steps, whatever you call a long sequence of stairs in the middle of the city.

A nice square we stumbled upon during our walk...

iLov rust and old. :)

Second the motion

Third the motion, although there isn't much rust here.

My friends, this tower isn't leaning because of the picture's angle or because of an optical effect. It was really leaning! 

I thought this was a very sweet sign! Nithe thnail!

Another beautiful tower in Teruel. It had so many, and so beautiful! This one was the tallest, I believe.

A comfy, picturesque spot we found while walking back to the car park. 
There's a lot more, but for now, I will leave it at that! Enjoy, dear reader, whoever you are... [smile]

No comments: