Monday 20 May 2013

Ma Vlast: No. 2. Vltava

Recently I have been (re)discovering many composers, singers, and musicians. Music usually makes studying so much more bearable, and as these past couple of weeks and the coming ones have been and will be studying 24/7 (with occasional breaks in order to eat and, maybe, sleep), Spotify, Grooveshark, YouTube, and so on have been extremely active on my computer.

One of such re-discoveries has been Bedrich Smetana. Therefore, I leave you with one of my favourite pieces by him. :) Enjoy!


P.S.: One of my projects in this summer's bucket is to learn to play the flute part in this piece. :)

1 comment:

Lady Violet said...

I want it absolutely perfect before you start university ;O

Have a studyness day and enjoy the sunshine! Make sure your papers don't blow away!