Monday 23 March 2015

Spring is Here!

Perhaps this announcement is a little bit belated, but with Spring being here and gracing us with beautiful, warm, sunny weather during the first couple of days she happened along (something new around these parts, believe me...), you will understand the impossibility of me staying indoors.

The weather has gone back to its old self again - cloudy, windy, grey, rather chilly - but it would seem that the little bit of sunshine I managed to soak in during the last couple of days has been enough to have me in the best of spirits this morning!

Without further ado, I will accompany the belated announcement with a beautiful song my Mum posted along with her welcoming of Spring.


This past weekend I found out, though, that in Romania Spring starts on the 1st of March, and Summer starts on the 1st of June. It was stated, therefore, that I was married in Spring and my husband was married in Summer.

Happy week, everyone! Toodle pips!

1 comment:

Lady Violet said...

I don't like seeing 'no comments' on the bottom of a blog post! It's boring! Good music.
Oh, and tally ho...