Thursday 23 April 2015

Random Post

It's been quite some time since I last posted. Many things have happened since - just to mention a couple, a conference in a chateau in France and a short visit to my parents over at northern Spain.

Bear with me as I settle down back to routine and to normal life... things shouldn't take long. I've many things to write and update about, but for now I am catching up in my housecleaning and baking in general.

So, in the meantime, here's a picture of the bread buns that have come right out the oven for you to enjoy!

P.S.: The weather over here is delightful, and we've come back to find our area transformed from bleak, bare and brown to alive, lush and green!

1 comment:

A Joyful Heart said...

Yummy! Thanks for sharing. =) I just made some cinnamon rolls, you're welcome to have one too! =)
Seriously, it's good to have you back, and the weather sounds lovely there, similar to what God has blessed us with here.