Thursday 7 May 2015

Wedding Pictures Pt. 1: Getting ready (Her)

Today marks the 11th monthaversary of our wedding day... only one month to go for our first anniversary! How time flies...

Late as it is, I still have to fulfill my promise of posting some of our wedding pictures. They were taken by a school-friend of mine with whom we've had good talks and discussions and sharing on the subject. He is quite good at this business, I'm sure you'll enjoy the pictures I share.

As usual, I will follow the "no-faces" policy, so if you're interested in seeing all the pictures, let me know. [smile]

Without further ado, here's part one of the day... she's getting ready for the big occasion!

First dream come true... hair-do, check.
My all-time hair-dresser did a wonderful job with my hair!
See that ring? It looks a little lonely... will soon be joined by a second one! *-*
Finishing touches... a gift from the ladies who sewed my dress.
Surprise! Everyone's at the bride's house!
The dress also came true, thanks to a custom sewer my dad unknowingly told me about.
Check!
Lace-up back... check!
My Mum helping me dress... check!
The perfect white, not-too-high heeled, classy shoes... check!
Rhomboid net stockings... check!
My Mum placing the veil... *-*
Another dream come true... a gift from the parents of one of my bridesmaids, friends from before I was a teenager!

Next coming up... he's getting ready!

4 comments:

Allison said...

those are just LOVELY, friend! I would so love to see more....can you send me some please?

love,
Alli

Anonymous said...

ARGHH!!! I'm in your pictures!!! That dark material on the last but one picture is the hem of my dress... Sister tying pretty bow up... check!

A Joyful Heart said...

So pretty! I would love to see more too!!! I think maybe you forgot to send some pictures to me? =) my blog e-mail is: inspiredtoday32@yahoo.com Thanks!!!

villamilita said...

ohhhhhh!!! :D I want more pictures toooooooo!!!! :D