Tuesday 28 November 2006

Playing "Football" at the Table

Can you imagine anybody playing "football" during supper time? Well, knowing our crazy family, you can imagine ANYTHING!!!
There was this lid on the table, a round, purple-lilac-violet-fuchsia lid (my, how many colours a lid can have!! =]), and suddenly my big brother gave it a "kick", and passed it to me. I just stopped it in time. I passed it to Bro, and he stopped it too. Then he gave a quick "kick", and... Goal!!! Humph!! Of course it was easyfor him, because I was at the end of the table, but it was very difficult for me (in fact, almost impossible), because he sat on the middle of the tabe, and I could't make the "ball" fall with him in the middle. Besides, his plate was in the middle too. So, "ball" here, "ball" there, (with two or three "goals" in the middle). When the "ball" fell his side, he said that was "out", not "goal". My, wasn't that funny!! At last, Mummy said stop, but it had been fun anyway... ;)

No comments: