Friday 23 November 2007

Already A Year Old!!

My blog is one year old!! Wow, I'm so excited!
I remember how nervous I was, a year ago, when I started it! And now, a year and 125 posts later, here it is!
I've had such wonderful times writing posts, commenting and chatting with people on the Cbox, or even on the comments! I just look back, I think of when I almost gave up starting it because I was so scared, and say... wow, it WAS worth it!
Thank you to everyone who's visited and commented... I've loved having a blog!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your "blog birthday"!

Anonymous said...

A year old already! That's great! Congratulations Anna's blog! : ) Well, got to go now! See you soon! ****************************** Be, Anna, he cumentat en angless xq em sembla q es l' unic idioma q el teu blog sap parla xDD q vagi bee! adeeu!

Anonymous said...

Thanks to both!! :D

Anonymous said...

Sorry!!! I'm late!!! But I can still wish you a happy blog birthday, right?! :)

Congrats on having reached a year -- and can't wait to see what this next year of posting brings!