Friday 30 November 2007

Being A Dinosaur And A Ball

Ahhh, so much like last year!!
Today we played at “football” with dinosaurs after having our afternoon break. That is, we were the dinosaur and the ball. My brother was the ball first, and I was the dinosaur. I got at one end of the table, and my bro at the other end. I had my dinosaur, and he had the bal he was going to be (it was really and empty little juice brick. Don’t laugh at me!!). He “kicked” the ball. I stopped (you I am a dinosaur, right?). I “kicked” the ball. He stopped it. And it was like this for about three times more. Then I shot a goal. I shot more than one! In the end, (ten was the limit), I won ten to two.
Then I took bro’s place, and he was the dinosaur (which, by the way, used his tail to stop the ball, and kick it. It was really funny!) We played and played, and I again won ten to one.
It was fun! I just don’t know what would I do without my dear brothers. They are such fun, and they are always willing to play with me whenever I feel like it. I felt and feel happy! I am the lukiest sister in the world.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me casun l'olla, tu passes bé tu, eh!

Anonymous said...

Dear cousin...Gone are the days when my 4 brothers and my sister were together at my parents home...
Enjoy it while you can, you lucky Princess! You'll miss those days for sure! ;-)

Andreu

Anonymous said...

Jajajaja, oi que sí, Roger??
Oh, Anders, I WILL, you may be sure of that!! And I will miss them, when they are past and gone... sniff. But there are some years till that happens... so I won't think of it. That'll be better...