Tuesday 18 March 2008

Bible Camp!

This past weekend (14th to 16th) I have been very blessed to attend a youth retreat with some friends I didn't know but I do now.
Oh, I had such fun! We had Bible Studies, played games together, talked a lot and had good times with everyone... I really am happy that God allowed me to go!

Here are some pics... enjoy them!

This was the house where we stayed during the camp. It was very big, and tiring to go up the stairs, I can tell! *grin*


This is a pic I did just for fun, placing my camera on the floor of the yard outside the house.


We girls had lots of fun playing with our cameras in the bedrooms... the foot with the orange shoe is mine, just in case you wanted to know! *smile*


This pic was taken the first night, quite late, I must say, but we couldn't sleep, and so we played a little... I love the star we did!


This was the view at night from our window... I fell in love with it at first sight... but it was even nicer at day!


See what I mean? You could even see the sea!

These are Damaris, in the left, and Miriam in the right. Such good friends! I love them very much!


These are Damaris and Cris, at breakfast table the last day... we were playing once again with our cameras!


This is Silvia half asleep, after breakfast. Cute!


This is Damaris, starting to run in a game of baseball. This game was lots of fun, even though I didn't play.


This is my shadow, during the baseball game!


We were playing a hand clap game here. I don't really know its true name, but we really had lotsafun, like I like to say.


We also played lots of football. The one in the centre, about to kick the ball, is Daniel.


This was my favourite part of the camp. We just lied down on the football field and watched the stars, and joked and laughed so much! I really liked it.


And this is the whole youth group. I want all to know I love them so much and I had so much fun with them, and I can't wait to see them again!

The whole camp was lots of fun, and a big blessing. I hadn't had so much fun in my life with Christian friends before... I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you has a lot of fun and a very nice time. I like the star picture. It's very cool.

Anonymous said...

Great pics! It really looked like you had a great time. By the way, you didn't mention where the camp was, eh!

Anonymous said...

I'm on there 4 times :D