Tuesday 25 March 2008

A Couple Of Busy Weeks

Well, have any of you noticed I've only posted once or twice in two weeks? Isn't that just terrible?

Well, I think I'll give you a glimpse of what's been going on lately. Now that I can use my Papa's super computer, I'll post plenty of pictures...


As many of you may know... I've been to a wonderful short retreat, and met wonderful new friends...





After camp, and on the same Sunday it finished, my friend Anna came home to spend a few days while her parent were out on some kind of seminar.
We went for a lovely outing on the first day. My legs ached awfully, but oh well... I had fun anyway! I was able to take a picture of this little butterfly.
We went for a walk on the beach on the second day... Ohhhh... it was beautiful! The sky was totally blue, there wasn't a cloud in sight, and it was warm and... well, I don't know how to describe it.

Then they went home on Thursday, and next Friday my sister and I went to a youth outing with the same friends from the camp. We stayed the night at a friend's house, and next day we got all together at the train station and walked around.
Then we had lunch... that was the fun part... we went to TelePizza... and had fun with the coke tins when they were empty!









See what I mean?













Then when I got home I went upstairs and instead of going to my usual bedroom I had to turn left and walk to the small bedroom... and I found myself with this! I wonder what my face looked like when I saw it, because my Mummy said "Anna is having a silent fit"! It was really in a big mess... we ended up with a huge pile of hangers out of use... and we ended up throwing away a huge pile of things...
By now the bedrooms are about right and everything in its place...



This week I have also met three friends who also have blogs...
- Sil, and her blog Sil*] for Christ!
- Nathan, and his blog Dorian Eril
- Nathanael, and his blog Nate's Spain Trip

And oh well... now I am back to studies, lessons and all the rest. In short, to normal life. So this is what I've been up to these last days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the beautiful photo of the butterfly! It takes a lot of observation to capture these special moments, and a good hand at the camera.

Each time I see these wonderful creatures (and each creature has a special wonder to it) I can't help but think on this verse:

"How many are your works, O LORD! In wisdom you made them all; the earth is full of your creatures." (Psalms 104:24 nkjv)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you passate yourself pipe! Lots of fun, eh?
Thanks for sharing cuz!

Anonymous said...

hey there!

i updated my blog :)

lol

love u cantwaittooseeyouu!!!

SiL*]

yeah we sure had fun didnt wee :D :D