Wednesday 4 February 2009

Some New Blog

"My parents bought me a very cool camera, CANON Powershot A420, for an advanced birthday present. My birthday is in May, and we were going on holidays in April, so I asked them to buy it for me in advanced. And they did!! I've had the same camera for a year and a half, and then it broke down. Sniff.
So I decided to create a blog where I would post all the pictures I took in this time,

"So I can show the new world I discovered through the small window my camera is"

~Enjoy!!"

This is the explanation of a new blog. It's called A Window To Another World, and, as you can read, it's about pictures.
I invite you to visit it! But you need a special permission, so if you have a real interest in visiting it, send an e-mail to silvershadowofpalemoonlight@googlemail.com with the address I should send the invitation to, and I will be willing to send it to you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will never understand those blogs that need an invitation. The blogs are supposed for share and show information, pictures and everything you want to everyone on the internet, not for show it to 4 or 5 persons.