Friday 27 February 2009

Update!!

Hellooooooooooooo everybody!
I've just been for a wonderful walk... it smells like spring!! And it's beautiful, really. I was able to pick a bunch of nice flowers and plants and I placed them on my desk.
I am writing a quick update, so you'll see I haven't disappeared from the face of this earth - not yet, anyway...
I will write a quick update on my life... I've been very busy lately studying and reading and writing a lot, so I haven't been much on the computer, only to check e-mail and do a couple of things... now I am back from a lovely walk, and before I start working, I said to myself, let's write an update!
Soooo what is new in my life? I'll be sixteen in two months, almost. =) I have learnt to use my Mummy's camera, and I have learnt how to play with my cat without it biting me all the time. I enjoy playing the flute more than ever, and I love spring, I really do...
As for my studies, I'll say I've had 10's in all the Maths exams I've had this semester, 10 in Biology as well, a 9'75 in Phyisics, a 9 in History, a 9 in Catalan, 9's and 8's in Spanish, and I think that's all... I have an exam next week, I had an exam yesterday, another today, so naturally, I don't know those marks yet.
I'm back to teaching English! And I have such a delightful time. It's lots of fun, and I like it better than last year.
And now, as I finish a delicious tea and stare dreamily out of the window, watching the white, cotton clouds sail the sky... I leave you to your own affairs...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love posts like this one that just share little random tidbits and special things! :)
Sounds like you're doing fabulous in school! Congrats!