Saturday 21 March 2009

S.S.S.

Sometimes our cat is known as the "Three S's", as Silly Skitty Scotty.
Don't ask me why...

This is a clear example of why we call him that way...

I was told cats eat mice... but I guess this one isn't normal.

Any doubts?

I didn't know wood was that nutritious...

If that's what happens when you eat sticks, I really don't want to try it.

He certainly seems to like it... maybe with a pinch of salt...

There, he falls asleep after that...

I do not advise sleeping in that position... next thing you'll know is, you'll be rolling on the floor!

These pictures were taken last Saturday, a very warm, lazy and summerish day, and certainly, one had this wanting to sleep in the sun! Scotty did a great job at posing, so I thought I'd post them on the blog. =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, my back! :)
Our dog lays i the wierdest positions, too! :)

Rachael said...

Awwwwww, he's so sweet!!

Anonymous said...

eeey!! k hay k fotos tan xulas, joo con el gato, se zampa un palo y se keda tan ancho xD claro asi crecera fuerte y sano ^^

ROGER TRUCKER said...

Great pics cuz! Love your cat.
Cheers,
RT