Saturday 21 March 2009

Welcoming Spring With Open Arms

Sunshine... warmth... flowers... colour... bees... bird songs...
Oh my, I love spring! All the new tiny flower buds that appear, all the new babies that will be born in no time... oh, spring is lovely.
I went for a walk last week. It was very warm and sunny, and after having bad weather, rain and clouds, it was totally irresistible. I asked Mummy for her camera, and started walking.

Our peach tree, starting to turn pink and green.

A combination of red, green and white...

A wild flower, growing on a stone wall, and stone steps.

The ground, full of white fallen petals from the trees.

While on my walk I discovered a kind of cave with a bee hive in it. It was wonderful to watch the bees going in and out of the cave, working.

The view down the valley. It's beautiful and I usually spend hours and hours watching it while on my walks or when I study.

Peach tree plus our yellow house... =)

Isn't spring delightful? Everything looks fresh and new!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOoOw!! q fotos mas bonitas, son muy relajantes y coloridas
estabas muy inspirada verdad?? es lo k tiene la primavera ehh ;)
sigue subiendo mas cosas k el blog te esta kedando nikelao"(muy xulo xD)
enga bss ^^

Santiago Escuain said...

Bootiful pics! Love ya ... TJU

Hoijof said...

puesss... las he visto ya 4 o 5 veces y sigo sin saber que decir exactamente... noseee me gustan mucho pero no tengo unos pocos adjetivos para describirlas todas... aix... bueno, espero que esos adjetivos que no digo los sobreentiendas como genialmente geniales... jejeje yyyyyy sobretodooo

ya sabes...

ROGER TRUCKER said...

Beautiful! I wish spring was here too!
Cheers cuz,
RT

Anonymous said...

lovely post! but i'm jealous of you, the only sign of Spring we have is the snow is melted. :P ;) no flowers or green grass yet. :(