Monday 26 October 2009

My Choice

Getting up early, yet being able to cuddle under the warm blankets for five minutes before getting out of bed and dressing.
Dressing however I like, without having to think if this looks nice together or if that is going to be comfortable for today's doings.
Working along with my parents, tidying up the house and taking care of having it clean and shiny.
Helping my little homeschooling brother in his maths, explaining everything to him so that he'll be able to understand, and spending time with him.
Being able to cook, sew, knit, write, read, blog!, whenever the work is done and I feel like it.
Playing my flute for hours and hours, or practising my songs on the piano, enjoying it and feeling that it's OK to do it.
Being able to help around the house.
And most important, being able to read my Bible whenever I please to, and learn from Him who inspired it.
All this is what I've chosen for the present.

6 comments:

LocaChica said...

Enjoy it!! You won't regret choosing these things..especially the last one!
Just sent e-mail :)

Love ya,
Adria

Suzanne said...

Great choice :)

Estrelleta said...

Does this mean you're going back to homeschooling? :O

joygirl said...

Very good choice. I hope everything works out for you! <3

Unknown said...

check out my blog if you want to join a contest!

Unknown said...

Asi que esa fue tu decision ehh
bueno, me alegro de que estes mejor ^^
tienes todo mi apoyo ;D