Saturday 21 November 2009

Short Post, Anyone?

Because I've noticed that for the last few posts, they were quick scribbles done in a rush while I happened to be online. So, while I originally got online to update my Photo Blog (which I'll do as soon as I publish this post) and answer a very colourful e-mail (:P) (which I will before updating my Photo Blog), I will for a little bit put that aside and write an update on this blog... because more'n one have been askin' for it. ;)
As many of you may know, I had my first flute lesson yesterday in I-don't-know-how-long! Actually, I think I finally decided to drop it about February-March last school year, about nine months ago. I found myself so busy with school and studies I just didn't find time to practice, so I dropped lessons. A little bit later I kind of regretted it, because it was the only time in my busy week in which I could forget my studies, relax, and have a fun-hour with my awesome flute teacher.
But it worked out OK.
Then I dropped school this year because of my illness. In case you didn't know, here in Spain you finish High School at age 15, when you're a ninth grader in USA, I think, and you choose if you want to continue your education or not. I had chosen I wanted to, but after some happenings and my illness I decided that God didn't want me to study further for now, and I dropped it in middle October. I recovered, and when I started to get out of bed during the day, my mummy suggested I should take flute lessons again. I obviously said YESSSS! :D
My first lesson was yesterday. We had such a great time with my teacher! She is a dear and we have a lot of fun together. She makes music something enchanting, and even scales are interesting when I follow her indications. As you can see, I am very pleased to have the awesome teacher I have.
I will also be spending a great week with my beloved cousin and her babies. You HAFTA check out her blog, and see the beautiful family I'm going to visit next week! I am ever so excited at the prospect of spending such a long time with them! I've already met the new baby, Paul, once, and Baby Lara (Baby Lala, as she calls herself) a couple of times, but it was only for a day, and Baby Lara is already two years old! You can imagine my excitement.
Tomorrow is going to be a great day, too. I'm going to my oldest friend's birthday party with my brother. When I say my oldest friend's, I mean, my oldest friend. We know each other since I was born, even before! Let's say our families have been friends almost forever!
And okay, don't laugh at me. But ever since I bought the plane tickets to Holland I've been counting down the days, and since it's already Saturday (early in the morning :P), I only have to wait 38 DAYS!!! A month and a little bit more... and I'll tell you what... this month is going to fly by! I can't tell you how excited I am, and how impatient for the 29th of December to arrive! I know I'm going to be patient and I'll wait and get ready and blah, blah, blah... but you all know deep inside I'm so, SO impatient! I'm still a little girl in many ways. =P
And okay, I'll repeat, don't laugh at me. But since the day I bought the plane tickets to Holland I've started the preparations. Many lists of what-to-take-to-Holland and what-to-do-once-there (ex.: buy postcards ;]) have been written down. I bought new material for my new winter skirt last week, and I'm hurrying up with my Mamma's winter scarf so I can start mine to take to Holland. In case you haven't been able to see... I-AM-SO-EXCITED-ABOUT-GOING-TO-HOLLAND! By the way... Sonia has a blog! Sonia's the actual why of why I'm going there... my best friend. ;) And although it's in Spanish and hasn't been updated for years, and you can take that literally, maybe you'd like to take a loot. Click HERE! :D
But normal life goes on, usually. I've taught an English lesson today... a Math lesson last Wednesday. I may be getting more pupils. Please pray that I may, because if I am ever going to visit USA or Africa or whatever other place I might be called to, it will be thanks to the money I earn with my teaching!
I think I've already written a lot. =P I hope I haven't bored you. =P=P And I hope you won't throw the poor computer out of the window because of me. =P=P=P I know there's something I'm forgetting to write about. =P=P=P=P But if I remember, I'll tell you whenever I remember, basically. =P=P=P=P=P.
Okay, enough of that. ;) Toodles for now! :D

P.S.: I am desperate for a little cold spell! It gets up to 20º C during the day, that's more or less 70ºF. Aaaaaaaagh!

3 comments:

Marian said...

That's great that you've taken up flute again!! =) And that you have a good teacher--they can be really hard to find!

LocaChica said...

That was sooooo not boring!! I really enjoyed the post. I always enjoy listening to the music on your blog and reading your pots, always.
It isn't little-girlish to be excited about going to Holland, I'd probably never stop talking about it if I were the one going!
Have fun at the party. Give your cousins a hug for me. And I'm seriously thinking about mailing you some of our snow!!
Hehe, love ya lots!
Adria

Abigail Hastings said...

Wow, That really sounds like fun! I wish I could travel to other countries. I like how you write!
It is interesting to hear that you don't have to go to school if you want to anymore. I'm just starting and I am basicly fifteen now.