Thursday 3 December 2009

Feelin' Bad

Hello, everyone!
Listen, listen, listen! I feel SO bad because I haven't been on Blogger for such a long time, and I haven't commented or talked to any of you guys! Please forgive me, but I've been so busy. The happy week with my cousin turned out to be three weeks of helping and houseworking, and I'm only half through the second week! So I hope you understand, and I let you know that you are all on my mind and that I've often wished I could visit your blogs. I miss reading them so much!
But it's fun. I'm having the time of my life helping my cousin and cleaning, and it's fun to sing the babies to sleep! And play with Baby Lara. And read to both Lara and Baby Paul.
I hope I can post pictures of them soon, I've been able to take lots of cute photos of both of them, and my cousin tells me I can post them on my blog.
(Five minute interruption because Cousins Eli and Danny had to put Baby Lara to bed and I had to tend to Baby Paul. He's only a month and a half old, and he already knows how to smile!! He's spent the whole day smiling at me! My heart melts, really. He's the sweetest baby in the whole world, and such a good boy. He likes me to sing to him, and to dance with him, and he also likes me to caress his right cheek. That makes him smile a lot!! ^^)
So please know that you're all on my mind, and I pray for you all a lot! I miss you lots and lots, and I hope you understand!

3 comments:

Doulos said...

What a hard time taking care of my grandkids, eh! ;) Lots of love from The Jungle Uncle / The Jungle Gramps

Unknown said...

Hi!

Tessa Voccola said...

Hey I love your background! Where did you get it?