Sunday 27 December 2009

Hello...?

Dear everyone,

As you may know, I leave for Holland next Tuesday. For at least two weeks, I don't think I'll be blogging, other than by a scheduled post... or checking blogs.
I know I haven't been able to check blogs for some time, but I have a good reason. I've been getting ready for my trip to Holland, and that has taken up an enormous ammount of my time each day.
I've almost finished sewing my winter Dutch skirt, too, and if I can I'll post a pitcure of it tomorrow.
Please know that I am sorry that I haven't been around, and you are all in my thoughts and prayers!!
I would like you all to pray for me on Tuesday, for a safe trip to Holland. I really enjoyed traveling by plane when I was small, but that was a long time ago. So I don't know how I'll see it this time. I'm looking forward to it, but you know... just pray. ;)
Love,

MoonShaw

 P.S.: How do you like this picture?

2 comments:

Hannah Nicole said...

We'll miss you, Moonshaw! :)

Deborah said...

I'll be praying for you! =)