Tuesday 12 January 2010

I'm HOME!

Dearest, wonderfulest readers,

I'm home! My trip home was safe. This time, I did get my ears plugged (it hadn't happened on my way to Holland), and they still hurt, but I'm starting to hear better.
I'm not feeling up to writing right now, and I don't think I'll feel like it for a while. You know... post-vacation depression and all. I just feel like sitting in the darkness.
But soon, I hope, I'll start posting stories. I have most of my days written down on my Scrapbook Diary, because... well, you'll know why... and whenever I'm able to steal a little free time I'll write them down for all of you to enjoy. Pictures are coming too! I have over 6 GB full of pics!
Hope you aren't too mad at me because I haven't commented a lot. I just hope I still have readers!

6 comments:

Kendra Logan said...

I totally know what you mean. The days after vacation are always sad :(

Feel better soon :)

~Kendrabelle

Jare said...

Of course you have readers, or at least one... me! =)

And I KNOW about ears plus plane rides - uhg! Don't get me started on them! Last year, for 3 whole days I had trouble hearing and they were popping - but it didn't relive it in any way! I'm sure you'll feel better soon though!

Welcome back!
-Libby

Marian said...

I'm glad you had a nice trip!!

Hannah Nicole said...

It's always somewhat...depressing, after vacation. Melancholy, I suppose.

Glad to hear you had a good trip though. :)

Love & Blessings,

--Hannah

Rachel Kimberly said...

Don't worry, you still have readers!

I'm looking forward to your next posts. :)

LocaChica said...

You will always have this reader!!
So glad you had a safe and fun trip :)