Monday 18 January 2010

Something To Chew On While You Wait


Note: This picture is NOT mine.

While working last Friday, one of my superiors showed me this picture and asked me a question I'm going to ask you:

If this picture was taken on USA's coast, would you be able to tell me in which coast, if East or West, was it taken?

Obviously, there is no researching permitted, and if you've been at the place, don't say anything, please! Just look at the picture, and tell me how you've come to your assumption/conclusion.

4 comments:

LocaChica said...

I don't know. Maybe it would have something to do with the sky, or the reflection in the water, the way the rocks are shaped, or facing. In other words, I have no clue!!

Marian said...

I would say the West Coast. I haven't seen much of the East Coast, only a little bit, but I've been up and down the West Coast a good deal, and we have a lot of rocks like that. ;D However, I'm not 100% convinced, because of the coloring in the picture...it looks kinda tropical!

Rachael said...

I say (of course this is a rough guess) it is in the East. No idea why I chose that direction, but there is my answer!
Beautiful picture, btw!

Antonia said...

I would say the West.
It's really interesting to think about where it could be.
I decided the West Coast because of the sun and the reflections, but I'm not sure.