Wednesday 21 April 2010

*Sighs*

This session has been somewhat melancholic. It's my last session. It finishes today, and they have been three days of sighing and thinking "This is the last time I do..." such and such.

It twelve days I leave Spain, and start a whole new year. The day after I leave I will turn 17 years old. And my first four months will be spend abroad, without my family, but with my friends, friends I haven't seen in a long time, or friends I haven't met at all. It's going to be such a great experience, such an opportunity! I thank God for this.

I would appreciate your prayers for this trip.

And for now... this is the last time I get on a computer at work. ='(

4 comments:

Rachel Kimberly said...

Wow, it sounds like an epic adventure! I'll pray for you and your trip.

LocaChica said...

Oh, you've waited soo long, and it's finally ALMOST here!!! You're going to have a blast! Can't wait to see you!!!
Adria
P.S I'm doing a post about my broken arm right now on my blog, it has more details than the e-mail..I'm super slow at typing with one hand, so..yeah, hope you stop by :)

Ivorydancer said...

I has awarded you!

Ivorydancer said...

Hey Moonshaw! *looks around and realizes the need to keep up to date with people*

I wanted to let you know that my blog URL has changed to: http://anotheronceintimeh.blogspot.com/

you will have to re-follow it in order for the updates to come to your dashboard.

Thank you and God bless!

~Ivory