Thursday 8 April 2010

Untitled

My life is a happy life.

That said, I am alive. Otherwise, my life wouldn't exist because it wouldn't be a life, because a life exists when you live. So, I repeat, I am alive.

Unfortunately for my blog, I am incredibly busy these days. Besides the fact that work fills my days from six thirty a.m. to eleven p.m., something else (which I may add, is VERY exciting, and coming up really fast!) is also taking up a lot of my time every day.

WHAT! You haven't guessed what that something else is?? You don't know already?? Goodness, child, where have you been hiding? But I'll tell you.

I have to wait 25 days till my four month summer trip starts.

I have said(written) that in a very calm kind of way... no "!!", no italics, no CAPITAL LETTERS, etc. BUT! You will never guess how excited I am. You'll never guess how my insides move when I think about the trip; when my Mummy and I start discussing which skirt I should sew first, or what shoes I should buy; when I receive an e-mail from a friend confirming something for me; when I receive an e-mail from some airline confirming my flight purchase. It is really very exciting!

I will be going to Holland, South Carolina, Texas, Wisconsin and Iowa, Lord willing. I am amazed at how smoothly everything is going on, and I am very grateful for everybody's help and collaboration.

As for my current life... well, it couldn't be better. They have me taking pictures of people smiling and having fun while they attend a workshop; they have me designing and printing posters to hang all over the walls, and that is so much fun!; they have me taking pictures of white boards and editing them on Photoshop so they have a white backround; I am learning so many new things! I will quote one of the movies they play: "My job, which isn't really a job, because I enjoy it so much... (...)"

Tomorrow is going to be an awesome day!! My old class mates organized a fashion show to collect enough money for their end-of-year trip. I attended last year's fashion show, and it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! To me it was like a professional event. They go around the local clothes shops (formal, wedding, casual, etc) and ask for them to collaborate with the show. They even get professional hair-dressers! I am so excited about it. They asked me to be the "photographer". I'm not sure I'll do OK (I will just go there to practice), but if the pictures turn out fine, I will be sure to post some!

This is it for now! Have a blessed weekend, all of you!

No comments: