Tuesday 31 August 2010

Goodbye America

By the time this post is published, I will most likely be high in the sky watching the stars from a huge aeroplane window.

Yep. I'm flying back to Europe.

I can't believe my four month trip is almost over. I have one week in Holland left, and then I'll be home again. Home! I haven't been there for such a long time! I can't help but being excited about seeing my family again and walking among the vineyards once more, even though I am very sad I have to leave the places I've visited during this time. But... there's a time for everything, right?

I would appreciate your prayers as I will struggle with jet-lag!

By the way... aren't scheduled posts useful? ;)

1 comment:

LocaChica said...

I had such a wonderful time with you! Soo glad we were able to meet! I miss you like CRAZY!!
Praying all the time about an easy, minimum-stress-and-tiredness, jet lag experience!
Try to think of all the wonderful times you had in the States, don't dwell on the fact that you're back in Europe. Maybe that will help..
Love you!!
LocaChica