Thursday 18 November 2010

Nevaeh

As I wrote down "N...e...v..." to write down the title of this post, I saw that the computer remembered the title. Then I realised all of you blog readers know about Nevaeh already.

Or, you should.

Just kidding. In any case, for those of you who don't, Nevaeh is... is... huh, me, I guess. She's me in books, and she writes down all her adventures (my adventures) in her daily life, and most of all, those happy happenings that happened during the happening of my happened trip.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I like double p's words. [wink]

So. Back to Nevaeh. I wrote a couple of her stories on this blog, but as I started to write others on the red book, I decided it would be really neat to have her story on her own blog, so... THIS happened. (There you have that word again... *looks sheepish* Thorry!)

If any of you happen (ahem!) to have curiosity, you will have clicked on the link, and then, boom!, disappointment! (Two p's!) Cuz the blog is private! Yeah, since it's so much like my own life, I've decided to make it private, for, let's say, safety's sake? Whatevah. Anyway, the point of this post is that I don't exactly have all of my trusted readers' e-mail addresses, so, here goes. You want me to send an invitation to read the blog, to you? E-mail me! You know, the usual address: silvershadowofpalemoonlight [at] gmail [dot] com

Just ask for it, and make sure you add lots of double p's words, or else I might consider not inviting you!

No comments: