Thursday 2 December 2010

Subconscious

I have always admired the film companies' logos. You know, the mini clip, the mini video that comes out before the film starts, with the company's logo. Some of my favourites are:








The why I'm posting some of these videos is so you know exactly what I'm talking about, because I've no idea of the official name of the companies' "logo".
I've always admired them, and said, wow, they're so original... I would never be able to come up with such ideas! You know what, people? I was able to! But here's the weird part.
Our subconscious plays a lot with us. After a couple of days of thinking the thought once again, I had a dream, and in the dream I saw myself coming up with a logo in case some day I have my own film maker company. I was able to imagine a clip logo!! When I woke up and found out I remembered that part of the dream (as well as the rest, I'm thankful to say, because it was a beautiful dream), I was so happy, and wrote down how the clip went. I am so excited about it!
So, if I ever own a real, good movie maker, and actually know how to run it, I'll make my own clip of my own logo for my own company (unexistant, as of now, but... who knows?)

No comments: