Saturday 28 May 2011

Final Race

This is actually how I looked yesterday night,
and how my desk is looking like right now. :P
Yes, I'm into the final race. Meaning I start my finals on Monday.

I'll be done with school on Friday the 3rd!

As of now, I'm studying hard, enjoying the weather, staying happy, munching on dried nuts and cold drinks, and man, ain't I thankful for a joyful attitude towards non-stop studying! [smile]

Just one week, and I'll start summer vacations. Yay! I hope my final exams go well, so I'd appreciate if you could pray about them. I have had an amazing time in school, but I'm ready for some free time to do my own projects. I have so many things planned for this summer! I'm very excited about it.

Have a nice weekend!

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Sounds like you've been as busy as I have! Glad you're almost finished with school and will have some time for yourself! Miss you too! <3<3<3

Santiago Escuain said...

Ja falta menys! :)