Sunday 25 December 2011

God of Wonders

"When I see thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and stars, which thou hast established; what is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?"
Psalm 8:3-4


Every time I watch this documentary on God's wonderful creation and how He reveals himself in everything that surrounds us I am awed, amazed, intimidated, overwhelmed at how incredibly incredible He is. He is so out of our human understanding! Isaiah 55:8-9 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith Jehovah. For [as] the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts."
Even so, God still loves us and cherishes our love! He provided a way through our Lord Jesus so that we could have a personal relationship with Him! What a wonderful thought!
Click HERE for more information about the documentary.

No comments: