Thursday 29 December 2011

Los Miserables

I loved going to this play with several friends and members of my family, especially since my closest friend was able to come! It was the Spanish version of the internationally known play Les Misérables, and oh...
So tragic, yet so historically true! Enjoyed every minute of it!


The huge poster just outside the theaters
Cosette
Cosette, again. Victor Hugo's Les Misérables' book cover.
Oh, I can't say how thankful I am for that afternoon and night! I had spent the afternoon catching up with my friend in Barcelona, and after a quick supper, went to meet the rest of the people in front of the theaters. It was a lovely night! The music was so good! The accompanying orchestra was beautiful, and the voices were very well chosen, too. Oh, what a night! :)

No comments: