Friday 27 January 2012

Printed...

...and ready to go! Ladies and gentleman, my project is 100% complete! My parents took it to print this morning, and now it's all nice and bound. This afternoon we received the printed photojournal, too, so I'm ready for next Monday! ^^

Today I had my last exam, which went not really sure how it went well enough, I suppose. The freedom I felt this afternoon after lunch! 

On top of that, I'm getting ready to go out tonight with friends for a birthday celebration at one of my favourite restaurants (not too fancy, but very cozy. plus the owners are lovely people!). This week has been so productive, and I am so happy and thankful about how everything has run smoothly. Thanks to those who've been praying for me! 

Toodles!

2 comments:

Lady Violet said...

Phew!!!! At last you will be able to do lunch on Saturday. Me likes this idea;D

A.J. said...

Hahaha, cada loco con su tema, eh? :P