Tuesday 20 March 2007

How Am I Supposed To Take This?

Ok, ok. I'll tell you. We're on the 20th of March, and winter changes to spring tomorrow at 1 a.m. (so, this night, really). And what do you think it happens????????? The temperatures drop to 6 degrees Celsius (that's 42,8 Fahrenheit), and it begins to snow!!!!!! (Only for ten minutes, thou...)

Wow.

Tell me...

How Am I Supposed To Take This?

How am I supposed to take this?? I've been asking for a proper winter, and it comes when spring is supposed to begin!!!!! It happened last year too... But, dear me!!!! Now what?? It had been so warm these past days, going over 20 degrees Celsius, that's 68 Fahrenheit, I was in short sleeved shirts, we had lunch outside, we had our lessons outside, and then IUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!! Winter begins!!
I bet this won't last more than two weeks, anyway, so...

No comments: