Wednesday 29 August 2007

I'm Back!

Back from Madrid, back to blogworld!
Dear me, so much to say. I am really sorry for all of you who have been checking my blog frequently. I’m sorry I haven’t been able to update untill now, and I’m sorry, I’m really very sorry.
My summer has been extremely full and packed with visits, company, going-outs, and well... I havent had time to do much but to be with my friends and help around! But anyway, here I am again!
A quick list of what I’ve been up to:
During the two middle weeks of July a friend of ours came to spend some days with us. We went to the swimming pool, mostly, and played around the house. We used to played UNO all the time.
During the last week of July one of my greatests friends came to visit me for four days, and later I went to her house for three days. We went to the swimming pool and had a cool time together, but most of all... AHH!! We played music. I’m surprised we didn’t start a terrible catastrophy...! *grin* Sonia played the violin or the recorder, and I played the flute or the recorder. We had great fun together, she is a great musician (taller than me and two years younger than me!!). We stayed talking untill late at night, and it was thanks to that that one afternoon I collapsed and fainted! (for the first time in my life). But we had great fun. She is a wonderful girl, full of life and fun!
Then she went away. Some days later my friend Andrea from Madrid came over here. She came all alone for a week. We did everything we could do, talk untill late at night again, play UNO together, run, walk, go to the swimming pool...
Thursday that week Sonia came with her two brothers to spend a day with all of us, and left a very special treat behind. They are on holiday, and had avery cute dog with them! So I convinced my parents to take care of Machli for a month, and we have her with us! She is the cutest little dog in the world.
Then Saturday that week Andrea’s parents, brothers and two cousins came here to spend another week with us! Wow, didn’t we have fun! We went to the swimming pool, to the beach, we played UNO, we played music, we took Machli for lost of tiring and hot walks, and wow, I don’t know what more!
After a week they went away, but the fun for me wasn’t still over. I went with them to Madrid!! Over there we had so much fun! We went bowling, to the swimming pool, we played snooker together, I met new friends, we walked around Madrid, bought cards, ice creams, we went to parks, to amusement parks (boy, wasn’t that fun! It was really cool, and we really got wet in the water games), we went to restaurants, and an endless list of fun and good times with wonderful friends! Andrea and I have a pair of lovely blue shoes each, I have new clothes Andrea’s mother insisted on buying, and wow... I don’t know how to explain it!
God has really blessed me this summer, and I’ve had so much fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Anna, si que t'ho has passat bé! Hom podria tenir enveja, però jo només estic super content perquè t'ho hagis passat tan bé. Segur que t'has divertit tant que se t'ha quedat el somriure congelat! Et trobo molt a faltar. Ah, i merci per penjar aquest post tan maco i llarguet que no m'ha cansat gens ni mica de llegir! Llegint sobre les teves peripècies fa que el temps a la feina passi molt més ràpid (ja veus, no hi ha molta feina jeje) Au, una abraçada, i qe el Senyor et beneeixi! Li tens molt que agraïr!
El teu cosinet

Anonymous said...

You lucky cousin! So you were having a great time while I was working my brains out! :) So glad you had a wonderful time at home and elsewhere. Well, I guess it's my turn now...on the 31st I'm leaving for Canada and the USA, DV. :D
Enjoy what rests of summer vacation! I love you!

Your Cousin, Me