Monday 30 July 2007

Five Reasons Why I Love God

JoyGirl tagged me!!
I have to give here five reasons why I love God. Well, honestly, there aren't only five reasons in me why I love God, but I will write here the most important ones to me.

1. I love God because He first loved me, and He sent His beloved Son to die for me, for ME! What should I do, but love Him all that I can??

2. Because His love for me is endless.

3. I love Him for all His MANY, many blessings, such loving family and friends!

4. Because He guides each step I take, because He won't let me fall.

5. Because He is so precious to me!!

And now it's MY turn to tag... I tag:

My cousin Pixie.
My cousin MarcDaniel.
My sister LambdaSigmaEtaPi.
My cousin Anders Viking.
My friend Rachel Marie.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You tagged me alright, dear Cousin...

You'll see some reasons at my blog.

Love you tons!

Anonymous said...

Gemmy, this is a wonderful posting. And yes, we love Him because those and many more reasons. And because of what He is and done for us, we can rest in Him who is Love.

Anonymous said...

¡Hola Anna! No sabía que tienes un blog. No lo puedo leer muy bien pero bueno :p, es bonito XD. Pásate por el mio cuando quieras.
deuuu

Anonymous said...

Hello, Gem!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. (I enjoyed your comment!) :-) I looked around on your blog some and it looks pretty neat!

Nice "meeting" you!
God Bless!
~Chloe~

P.S.
As I was reading one of your articles I noticed that your shoe size was measured diffrently than it is here in the United States. I was wondering what country you live in?