Wednesday 4 July 2007

40 Things You Would Like To Know About Me

1. FIRST NAME: Anyone who reads this blog knows.

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I think I was named after my Aunt.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Kind of.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Steak... but I don’t eat it every day.

5. KIDS? You bet!

6. WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOURSELF? I don’t really know. I don’t have to, so let’s not think about it.

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yep. More’n one!

8. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Who, ME??? You’re kidding.

9. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep.

10. WOULD YOU BUNJEE JUMP? Wossat?

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Golden Grahams

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Never tried to find out.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Oh, yeah! After Eight, i.e. mint with chocolate chips

14. SHOE SIZE? Over here it’s 40

15. RED OR PINK? Red!
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My forgetful AND careless head.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS MOST? Buf, I don’t know! I have so many friends and family I miss!.

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I am not wearing pants. I'm wearing my favorite jean skirt right now, and I'm wearing my white-and-blue tennnis shoes.

19. LAST THING YOU ATE? A lemon yougurt I didn’t like.

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The sound of Bug’s Life, a film my younger brothers are watching.

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Dunno... Never thought of that. But I guess I would be like turquoise

22. FAVORITE SMELL? Certainly NOT gasoline!! Rose smell, other flowers, salty sea, apricots and fresh garlic.

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A friend of my Papa’s (I only said “Hello, good afternoon!... Oh, yes, I’ll call him. Just a second, please.”

24. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? I guess the way they’re acting when they talk to me.

25. FAVORITE DRINK? Apple juice.

26. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Football, of course!

27. HAIR COLOR? Dark dark.

28. EYE COLOR? Dark dark again.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope, thankfully!

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Spaghettis!!!

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Both, if possible.

32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? A strange, funny green.

33. HUGS OR KISSES? Both if possible, if the one who’s giving them can manage it. ;)

34. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Can’t tell!!

35. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Violin or flute sound, and like my friend Dustynne, childish laughter!

36. THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Belgium.

37. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Dunno! I wish I could find out.

38. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? May 4th 1993, in Vilafranca Hospital

39. DO YOU WANT ANYONE ELSE TO ANSWERE THESE DUMB QUESTIONS? First, I DON’T think they’re dumb, and second, yes!!

Notice there's one missing???

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Bungee Jumping is ponting in catalan... Tirar-te d'un pont amb un elastic lligat als peus.

2. Why can't you say what books you're reading???

3. Special talent... oh, quite a few, I would say. Singing, laughing, flute playing, and being generally very lovable (albeit sometimes a liiiiiiiittle annoying!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?

Anonymous said...

Okay!!
1. Yep, I would if it would be totally safety. ;)
2. 'Cause I'm reading so many at one time... okay, I'll make an effort... humm... Pride and Prejudice, Emma, Misty of Chincoteague, Twopence to Cross de Mersey and I don't know what else.
3. Really? I didn't know I was tallented in singing.

Well, Goldfish (or Megan, isn't it?), sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Most of the times though, I don't! :S

Anonymous said...

What's missing?

Anonymous said...

:D

Those are a fun forty questions...! ;)

Anonymous said...

Well, there's a question missing... It says 40 questions, and there are 39, if you don't count the one I wrote to make people notice...

Thanks, Rachel Marie! Actually, I took them from Dustynne's blog... :D