Thursday 5 July 2007

Happy Birthday Mummy!!

Today's my Mummy's birthday! Happy birthday, Mummy, I love you with all my heart, and I'm thankful you're my mother! I'm so blessed to have such a Mother as you...
I LOVE you Mummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really do.

Some things I like about my Mama:

·She laughs a LOT and is VERY cheerful!
·She is a wonderful cook and is teaching me to be one as well (hopefully I'll be good someday!).
·She would take photos of what I wanted when I didn't have my camera.
·She has an endless patience!!
·She likes turtles a LOT!
·She sews and knits wonderfully!
·She plays piano and recorder beautifully!
·She sometimes reads stories to us.
·She likes WINNIE THE POOH!!



Maybe this post shows you a little bit how I love her, but you'll never dream how much I really do. I am really thankful that God has made her the way she is.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

-She has a wonderful and sharp sense of humour (albeit sometimes it's British humour and therefore a little hard to understand *grin*)

-She has five wonderful children which is a beautiful and amazing achievment (anyone can have five children, but five wonderful children is somewhat different)

-She drives a huge rumbling tata full of noisy monkeys (scary)

-She makes me eat vegetables when I'm visiting, which I'm grateful for deeeeeeeeeeeeeeep inside :-)

etc, etc!!

Love you Tieta!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, my beloved "Anonymous", and Gemmy, and all ...

I like the part of the "noisy monkeys" ... although I've heard that one of the monkeys is on her way to drive sometime soon ...

Anonymous said...

*Giggles* Yeah, I guess these are other nice things about her... ;) Say, did you like Winnie the Pooh??

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet Mummy! What a precious post, Gem!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Britt! Mummy will be pleased, I can tell you.

Anonymous said...

Did you know your Prairie Auntie and your Jungle Uncle were last year in White River, Ontario, where Winnie-the-Pooh began its loooong treck to the London Zoo? Anyway, I'll give you two interesting URLs:
http://www.canadacool.com/COOLFACTS/ONTARIO/WhiteRiverWinnie.html
http://www.histori.ca/minutes/minute.do?id=10193
Lotsaluv for my birdie ...

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday tieta!

You've always been a wonderful Aunt...my "Tieta-est" as always!

I can't think of anything else that has been put previously...Just want to say you are wonderful. Love you tons!

Love,

Anders Viking