Monday 1 September 2008

Introducing Scotty, Nuba And Aluya

Three new cats! There is no end to introductions, it seems!

Long story. Shall I make it shortish?

We have this friend from England who owns a house. She rents it to English holiday-ers. This summer some of those came to her house. We had a tremendous thunder storm. They had no power or light. Our friend phoned us from the airport via England, telling us. My parents went and helped them out.
Last Sunday they phoned us. We went. They explained. One of the girls had gone to throw away the trash. She had heard noises. They looked in there. They found five kittens in a bag, in another bag full of rubbish. Two dead, three hardly alive.

We decided to keep them! :D Two females and one male. Besides the fact that I have become a mother cat, and have to feed them every three hours, keep them warm, and plenty more things, I am enjoying them soooo much!

So enjoy the couple of photos I've uploaded... they are so sweet! ^^

The three kitties, sleeping peacefully. The happy one with its tummy in the air is a female, Aluya. The one on the far left is a male, Scotty, and the one in the middle, the one that isn't tigerish, and has two colours, is another female, which I named Nuba.

Aluya, sleeping, (lazy thing...)

Another lazy thing... Scotty on my brother's lap.

And last, but not least, my favourite, Nuba! I think she'll be mine... ;]

Well, how did you like my little kitties? (Proud meowing, purring voice of a human mother cat)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, they are soo adorable!! I love the top picture, so cute! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Your new kittens are really cute. I love cats. My favourite is Aluya. Don't worry about being a human mother cat. I think that sometimes I am a human mother dog. Have fun with your kitties.

Anonymous said...

I think they are terribly cute, because it's not me who has to feed them every now and again. Aluya is my kitten. :)

Anonymous said...

Terribly cute...? Isn't that an oxymoron?
I'd say they look invitingly cuddly, supremely beautiful, wonderfully cute!
Cheers,
RT

Anonymous said...

Have you found a lid for the box? I saw they are good climbers ... :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm Aluya... I wonder where that name came from!! :-)

How original, LSEP... does your violin teacher know he has a "tocayo" cat?