Wednesday 3 September 2008

Rainy Day

Hello, everyone!
I was just arranging and sorting out my photo CD's, when I stumbled on a folder with some pictures I thought maybe you would like.
They are from a walk we had around our neighbourhood, on a very rainy day around April or so. Mummy always likes to go for a walk when it rains.
So well, enjoy the photos!

A rose...

Pink flowers

What we call coconut flower. They smell like them.

These are called after rabbit ears. :)

A bunch of flowers.

A nice puddle...

A friendly gnome who didn't seem to mind the rain very much.

I like this white flower very much!

Some kind of daisy...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those flowers are so pretty Gem!! Thanks for posting the pics!

Anonymous said...

Great to see you yesterday - and yes, I had seen these pictures, but sometimes I am too lazy (and hurried) to leave a comment. Very nice pictures indeed, lil' birdie!

Anonymous said...

ahhhh...lovely! Water droplets on flowers look like little jewels!

Anonymous said...

Hey Gem... The pink flowers and bunch of flowers are lilacs, my favorite. And the coconut flower, if I'm not mistaken, is a Morning Glory... beatiful name!!

Love, Eli