Tuesday 21 October 2008

I Am Alive

Yes, indeed, I am alive.
I can't believe it. A month has passed without my writing a new post in my lovely blog! I can't believe it. This isn't possible.
But oh well... I guess I have been busy... and it has been worth it, friends, because out of ten, I got a 9.25 in Spanish and Physics, and a 9.50 in Biology! :D So yeah, I think it was worth it.
Besides, there hasn't been much interesting stuff going on, so I didn't have anything to say.
But I promise I will write something from time to time, and as soon as I have cool pictures and things to post, I will post them.
Because I love you all very much.^^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are still alive. Looking forward to another update.

Anonymous said...

Not much interesting stuff in your life. Just that you crossed all of Spain with your family, were seen at a wedding in the illustrious city of Jerez de la Frontera, and had a riot of a time with family and friends! Now, you have been working so hard at school that you have forgotten all that! Congratulations on your frames (on your Marks) ...!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to a new post! :)
And the kittens are SO cute!

Anonymous said...

Felicitats per les bones notes!! Continua aixi!! Petonets!!