Wednesday 29 October 2008

Inspired By Raindrops


To hear the wind howling furiously outside in the garden, smell the faint scent of burnt wood, feel the warmth spreading in the house.
To see how your breath disappears in mist, hear the insistent patter of water drops on your hood, watch how little rivers form in the side walk, see the beautiful, golden, red scenery.
Walk under a tree and receive a rain of drops, transparent, tiny, crystal drops, feel the need of one more shirt, feel the soft tact of a scarf around your neck.

To Feel... Autumn!

Yes! Friends, fall is definitely here! It's been raining for the whole week so far. And even though I was wearing my winter pyjama, extra shirt, socks, leg warmers and slept with a thick duvet, I was cold last night.
Ah! How great it has been to wake up and smell the sweet smell of burnt wood coming from the downstairs fireplace in the living room.

It's great!

I tell you, rain inspires me... does this post show the opposite? :P

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great photograph, birdie!

Anonymous said...

yeah rain inspires me too! ;) i'm glad you posted! i was wondering what happened to you!?!? :P ;)

Anonymous said...

It's a beautiful life cuz! Soon I'll be shoveling snow...
Cheers,
RT

Anonymous said...

Hi Gem, I've tagged you.

Anonymous said...

Hi, ocelleta!, últimament no fas gaire cosa al blog, eh? Patonets!