Wednesday 3 December 2008

Apologies

I never thought school exams could take me away from my blog... but they have.
And I'm sorry. I've been wanting to update my blog for some time, thinking, "I hope I get some time today to write on my blog!" but it hasn't been possible till now. Oh well, the most important exams are behind me (for those who may be interested, I got a 9'5 in Maths and a 9 in Physics), and now I have some time to relax before a wonderful almost-three-weeks-long holiday!

YAY!

A little update about my life:
I'm wearing glasses! Yes, I became aware during the school start that "CHOKE! I can't see the blackboard!", and I was sitting in first row. Ouch. So yeah, now I look like I looked like before, but with glasses as well. =)
I've started my flute lessons once more! Although I haven't been able to practice as diligently as I used to, because I started in middle of November and by that time I was already preparing for my end-term exams, I'm pleased that I'm able to take lessons again.

And maybe you would like to know, what has happened to the famous kittens, Nuba, Aluya and Scotty? Well, we still have Scotty, but the two females, Nuba and Aluya, were adopted by my best friend's family. I often get news about them (as many of you may know, Nuba was my darling, my kitty...) and well... Scotty is, to me, the 3 Sss... Silly Skitty Scotty!! They have all grown a lot, Aluya is very fat and Scotty is a male... I only wish you could see my hands: they have scratches and cuts all over.

And well, I will try and update my blog more often from now on. There aren't many pictures to post (I haven't been photographing very often lately), but I do have a post in mind that contains pictures. You will see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update!

So you are wearing glasses now, so do I. :)