Tuesday 30 December 2008

A Little Walk In The Middle Of Nowhere

More Autumn for you all!
These are the pictures I took two weeks ago - it was still Autumn - and thought I would share them with you. I must have been in the mood for photographing, because most of the pictures I used to take of something usually came out horrible and the ones I took that day came out quite nicely - to my taste.
It was a very cold day, and my nose turned red very quickly. Thankfully I was wearing lots of warm clothes and my new scarf and hat, so I didn't suffer that much.




This cat was extremely fat, and I just couldn't help to take a picture of it. It looks so happy and contented in the picture.



This dog kept following us around; we named him Jack


This is my favourite picture of all of them. I don't really know how I took it, what kind of button I pressed... what do you think of it?





This is another "surprise" picture, a picture that came out nice enough to my taste accidentally. Though the forest is all dark, I just love the way the sky looks. The clouds were the exact same colour in real life.

No comments: