Tuesday 16 February 2010

And They Said Work Was A Serious Thing...

Grown ups used to say work was a serious thing, where one had to be careful with what she (in my case) did and said.
Well, grown ups weren't expecting for me to work for whom I work now...:


Yeah, I ran a race with my superior! A very respectable, learned man. And as he said... "She got beaten by the old!" We made a comic of it on the white boards later...
(Notice the camera... I'm the photographer! And I actually let him win, though... :P)

This is a comic my superior did (the one who won on our race) of him talking and my Papa translating for him to the rest of the people in the room. As you can see from the drawing, my Papa's a good imitator... =P

And they said work was a serious thing...

2 comments:

LocaChica said...

Haha, that's really funny, Moonshaw :)

Anonymous said...

hahahahahah, that's awesome...... i immensely enjoyed the stick people...

stick people fans of the world unite!!!