Wednesday 17 February 2010

Mysteries

The misteries of serving a God like Him...

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts" 

Isaiah 55:8-9

Have you ever wondered why on earth something happened to you, or why did you meet such and such a person, or... something you don't understand why it happened?
One of my favourite quotes runs...:
"We're not always meant to understand"

Clark Davis, Love's Abiding Joy

Today I marvel at how God works in my life. He is definitely the most awesome God! I'm so glad He chose me as one of His daughters! ♥

2 comments:

joygirl said...

right-o! i've been reminded of this lately.

Emily Sacra said...

Hi MoonShaw! Yes, I do makeovers for other people. My design blog is www.thechicboutiquedesigns.blogspot.com
Thanks!