Wednesday 21 January 2015

Engagement Pictures

There aren't that many pictures that I can share from our engagement session. As you've probably noticed, or know already, I follow a no-face-pictures-on-the-Internet policy on my blog, so, as engagement pictures are mostly about the couple, there aren't that many that are face-less.

Nevertheless, allow me to share those which are. Some you may have already seen, some not. Whatever the case is, I hope you like them. :)

We went to two lovely places. The first one was an old town full of beautiful streets with cobbled ground and stone walls, benches in romantic places and ivies hanging over walls. Unfortunately, we don't have any surreptitious pictures from that place - all are of us close up or from a short distance. Sorry.

The second place gave us some opportunities for distanced or secret pictures, and although most of them were also of us, the photographers managed to take several which I can actually show to you. [happy smile]

Enjoy!

We went to a nature reserve - some sort of wetlands, a swampy area full of small lakes and ponds right
by the seashore.

Such sweet narrow wood walks in between the ponds!


I said YES!



The ring. Yep, you've already seen this one... but isn't it a beautiful ring?


I feel so bad that I can't share all of them with you... there are some that are so beautiful! However, if you are a personal acquaintance and you'd like to see more of 'em, you can always e-mail me and I'll send you my favourites!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... Nice sandals you are wearing there:)
Love Ma xx

photo:britt said...

I want to see all of your photos!!! :D You know where to reach me... I think?

A Joyful Heart said...

I know this is late, but Congratulations!! And I want to see more photos too!! =)

villamilita said...

Más..? :P