Thursday 15 January 2015

The Unexpected

It's curious how some things come to you right when you need them.

For some time I have been considering buying a new pencil case because my very-liked old one was... well, old. It has several stains from pens that had leaked, its lining was broken and torn in several places, and the zip has started to give in. However, I was reluctant to give it up because it was so flowery and bright and pretty and me-ish.

However, these holidays my sister sent me a gift via my parents (more on their visit soon!). Guess what it was? Yep, a pencil case. A very non-regular pencil case. A very me-ish pencil case! I'm very pleased with it - it's so beautiful and classy and, at the same, bright and colourful! Just what the doctor ordered! [smile]

Here are a few snaps I took of it. To condense it and not make it boring, I made up a collage with them. Hehe.

Cross stitch design - such a capital idea! Two compartments, the top one having the cutest ducks and flowers decorations...
Does anybody have a nicer, classier, cuter, more colourful pencil case than this one, I ask?

No comments: