Tuesday 13 June 2017

Introducing...

...our first addition to the family:



Our baby girl Abigail Sofia (Bia for short), born January 24th at 17:14 hours and weighing 2,76 kg!

I know this blog post is more than four months overdue, plus I have no idea whether this blog is still read by anyone. However, one of my favourite sayings is "better late than never". Amidst giving birth in a different country to that where I live, becoming a mother, still being a wife, and catching up with studies, housework, and - yes, sleep, I haven't really had a chance to sit down and write on the blog.

Now I have, and I take the chance to let you know about this huge change in our lives! Little Bia is a funny, sweet baby who has just started to sleep well. She started out tiny, and is now wearing six and nine month old clothes. Everything that she manages to grab goes into her mouth, and she loves cooing, squealing and screaming. True to her name, she fills our days with joy!

2 comments:

Deses said...

Hey! I'm still reading your thought on your blog! I'm one of your sister's old classmate from L'ArboƧ!

Happy to see that you are fine and had a baby, congratulations! Must have brought lots of happiness to you and your loved ones. :)

I was meaning to write the day you posted this but I got sidetracked by work and life, heh. Thank goodness you posted about the cherries.

Oh! And send my best wishes to your brothers and sister from Carlos!

Lady Violet said...

I'm still reading, too!