Thursday 29 June 2017

Out and About with Papa

This past winter and spring has been somewhat Hubby-less as he has had a couple of extra jobs he could only work at late in the evenings or on Saturdays. Therefore, it was with joy and excitement that Bia and I headed out with him last Thursday for a day together in the countryside/mountains. He had a small job to complete in a beautiful part of the country, so after he had finished we had the rest of the day to spend together among grass, rivers and hills.

Experiencing flowers for the first time! She also loved walking barefoot on the grass. I got to make her very first daisy chain! 
"That mountain over there is... (insert mountain's name)"
What a joy it was to go out once more among the beauty of creation with those whom I love best!
Hubby should finish the extra jobs soon, hopefully before the summer ends, so I am looking forward to more outings with him and Baby! ♥

1 comment:

Sister in the Mid-west said...

Aww! I am glad you all got to go with him. :) Judging from the pictures, it looks like there was some beautiful scenery! Hopefully your hubby will get to be home more soon. :) I remember when my husband worked on a farm. He was gone most of the time.